Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Dance Before the Reckless Tumble

Dance? What dance? I don't know how to dance! A well, maybe enough to pass myself up some PE subjects.
But why am I talking about dancing?
We'll if you know how to get my drift ... then hopefully you will drift with me and follow me towards the abyss.

A short while ago I was talking to a friend about being torn between the devil and the deep blue sea. He asked what did I mean by it but as confuse as the mind the reels aimlessly, I, could not elaborate.

But which is which? The devil or the deep sea.
Actually there never was a struggle between the two. I would always prefer the devil anytime. The sea is out of the question since I wouldn't really know how to navigate the depths of the blue.

And the choice is always easy, the devil as they say always appear in Piolo's image and Brad Pitt's physique, bwahahahaha.
The problem is when the Devil himself will chose the sea over me... :(

No comments: