Monday, May 19, 2008

Boredom

Bored.
That's how my life is right now and maybe for at least a few more days... Hahay. Life really delivers. You ask for work, it gives you work like there's no tomorrow. As in work that goes in on your mind even while you're asleep. And when you scream "Stop, oh please, stop. I can't take it anymore." It handed you paid siesta. And when again you look for real work since you are used to working like the proverbial oxen.
Guess what life have given me?
A sore eyes. If that doesn't beat it all, I don't know what else.
So now we're back to my being bored.
Having a sore eyes really makes life really boring. I can't go out on job interviews, can't work on my vb lessons, can't have a movie marathon, and I can't even read my favorite mushy novels.
Oh life. But then i guess, this is life saying "Hey ma'am, just take a breather for a couple more weeks. Before you know it, you'll again be neck deep with work."
So now i guess, i just have to ride with my boredom and come out of it hopefully energized for another adventure.

No comments: